Cashier/Driver Check In P/T Las Cruces NM
Company: Admiral Beverage
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: February 12, 2019
PRIMARY LOCATION:Mesilla Park, New Mexico
CASHIER: Is responsible for daily closeout of the route sales and collects the cash from the sales of those routes. Works closely with the drivers and sales team to effectively account for all daily transactions. This position requires a high attention to detail as well as ability to count and perform basic math functions. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with tact to resolve conflicts or accounting errors. Employees must be able to move up to 30 pounds frequently, and noise in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Receives, counts, documents and deposits cash from daily route receipts.
* Fills out necessary bank deposit documentation.
* Closes out route computers and creates required reports including: end loading report, sales report, checklist report, full service report and cash report.
* Make copies of required reports.
* Prepares vendor coin boxes for the next day s schedule.
* Rolls needed coins for full service routes.
* Reconciles invoices with daily cash receipts by correcting errors, collecting shortages or paying overages to drivers.
* Operates coin counting machine.
* Records amounts received and prepares reports of transactions.
* Secure all monies into safe after tying and tagging each bag.
* Accounts for all load sheets, invoices and cash receipts on a daily basis.
* Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. If you d like more information about your rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Keywords: Admiral Beverage, Las Cruces , Cashier/Driver Check In P/T Las Cruces NM, Professions , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!